CS ScanFlow integrates with your CS 3700 to provide you with unlimited workflow capacity, faster scanning, expanded processing options, one-click export and touchscreen capabilities. With convenient access to every post-scan option from a single screen, the possibilities are endless.
Define your own workflow
You’ve got options!
- Turbo scan speed is proven to scan in vitro single arches in 30 seconds when the recommended PC configuration is used.
- User-friendly CS ScanFlow software lets you: pursue any indication from a single scan; enjoy an average of 60% faster processing speeds1; clean mesh details, prepare for printing base; send digital models to lab or third party in one click2
- Intuitive interface delivers direct software interaction via streamlined touchscreen navigation
Experience the comfort and functionality
The CS 3700 is designed to give you both: tremendous comfort and superior functionality.
- An ergonomically optimal grip channel empowers oral health professionals with a balanced sense of scanner control
- An optional wrist strap connects user to scanner and prevents damage from dropping
Drive better outcomes
With next-level technology, exceptional versatility and improved scanning views, the CS 3700:
- Smart-shade matching automatically detects the enamel color of the scan area to identify the ideal match for optimum restorative outcomes
- Features hybrid scan capabilities, enabling you to merge a partial impression with a digital in vivo scan into a single file
- Provides a clearer view of the live scan, thanks to more scan space real estate
Backed by forward-thinking service
The future is yours with CS Advantage. This premium service program provides a full array of service, support and warranty options for your purchase. For ultimate peace of mind, enroll on day one.
- CS Protect: Extends the standard warranty and increases the length of coverage to best suit your needs.
- CS Update: Provides immediate access to the latest software updates.
- CS Support: Covers ongoing equipment and software support as well as continuing education via training programs.
1 With GPU (graphics processing unit) merging and improved texture mapping, the average time saving for refinement is approximately 60% on computers with 4 GB video memory.
2 Sending files to lab or third party requires enrollment in a services and support package.
View the latest white paper, "Shades of Intelligence
With today’s “selfie” technology, patients are looking for a bright and healthy smile. Are you using the cs 3700 to find the perfect match?